CTC Coventry Rides for the week beginning Sunday 14th February 2016
- The next Winter Clubroom will be on Tuesday 16th February at 2000hrs at The Friends Meeting House, Hill Street, Coventry. Ann and Mike Thomas will present a show entitled "Mike and Ann's Mad Year, Part 2" which includes walking and cycling in the Czech Republic and Holland.
Sunday 14th February
Rides leave War Memorial Park by the Park & Ride facility (SP 324 774) at 0915hrs.
View the weather forecast
- Dave Hearn (024 7667 0048, 079 4089 7216) will lead an easy paced ride to Warwick, The Tuckery (SP 281 649) for coffee and back to War Memorial Park.
- A longer ride will be led by Mike Thomas (024 7669 2792, 079 2903 8398)) to:
- Warwick, The Tuckery (SP 281 649) for coffee at 10-miles
- Depending on the weather the route will go via Harbury to Napton, The Folly (SP 457 607) for lunch at 26-miles
- or the route will go via Fenny Compton to Napton, The Folly (SP 457 607) for lunch 35-miles
- The return to Coventry, Memorial Park will be common to both options giving a total of 42-miles, or 51-miles.
View the Harbury route with Open Street Maps
View the Fenny Compton route with Open Street Maps
View the Harbury route in BikeHike
View the Fenny Compton route in BikeHike
Tuesday 16th February
Ride meets at Hunningham, Hill Top Farm Café (SP 276 671) at 1045hrs.
- The ride will leave at approximately 1130hrs going to Harbury, The Crown (SP 375 601) for lunch and
- Return towards Coventry with riders leaving the group for home when convenient.
Wednesday 17th February (CTC Rugby)
Ride meets at Newbold Church (SP 487 772) at 0930.
- Coffee at Caffe Crema, near Claybrooke Parva (SP 484 874) and
- Lunch at Kilworth Springs Golf Club (SP 613 827).
Please contact Mark Jacobson (079 8130 9963) for more details.
Earlsdon Wheelers meet at The City Arms (SP 320 780) at 0930hrs Get full details of the ride here
If you no longer wish to receive this message, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject.