CTC Coventry & CTC Rugby Rides for the week beginning Sunday 21st August 2016
- The next Runs Meeting will be hosted by Bob Tinley at 66 Craven Avenue, Binley Woods on Friday 26th August at 1900hrs. Please confirm by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to attend the meeting, or to send suggestions for rides that you would like to lead.
CTC Coventry Sunday Ride 21st August
View the weather forecast
- Paul Whitehead (024 7640 7190, 077 4781 3378) will lead an easy paced ride to Knowle, Wyndley Garden Centre (SP 183 758) and back to War Memorial Park.
- A longer ride will be led by George Riches (024 7645 2437, 077 4986 7516) outwards via Barkers Butts Lane to
- Atherstone, The Old Bakery (SP 309 978) for coffee at 23-miles and return via Radford Road to
- Coventry, Memorial Park after a total of 41-miles.
View the route with Open Street Maps
View the route in BikeHike
CTC Rugby Sunday Ride 21st August
Ride meets at Birdingbury War Memorial (SP 432 682) at 0930.
- Coffee at Charlecote Nursery (SP 263 564) where the route for the rest of the ride will be decided.
Please contact Avril Eyre (01788 573322), or Bob Hastings (01788 890657) for more details.
CTC Coventry Tuesday Ride 23rd August
Ride meets at Warwick, The Tuckery (SP 281 649) at 1045hrs.
- The ride will leave at approximately 1130hrs going to Wootton Wawen, The Cowshed (SP 158 631) for lunch and
- Return towards Coventry with riders leaving the group for home when convenient.
CTC Rugby Wednesday Ride 24th August
Ride meets at Yelvertoft Village Hall (SP 594 758) at 0930.
- Coffee at Caffe Crema, near Claybrooke Parva (SP 484 874),
- Lunch at Huncote.
Please contact Ross Spall (07773 658869) for more details.
Links to other local clubs
- Earlsdon Wheelers meet at The City Arms (SP 320 780) at 0930hrs every Saturday. Get full details of the ride here
- Vista is a Club for visually impared and sighted cyclists based in Earlsdon. They are always pleased to hear from sighted people who will volunteer to pilot one of their tandems with a blind stoker. Get more details here http://www.vista.org.uk/
If you no longer wish to receive this message, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject.