CTC Coventry & CTC Rugby rides for the week beginning Sunday 23rd July 2017
Coventry Sunday 23rd July
Rides meet at the Memorial Park by the Park & Ride facility (SP 324 774) at 0915hrs.
View the weather forecast
- An easy paced ride will be led by Dave Hearn (024 7667 0048, 079 4089 7216) to Warwick, The Tuckery (SP 281 649) and back to Memorial Park.
- Anyone fancying a slightly faster morning ride is very welcome to join the longer ride and return home after the coffee break. There are usually a few people riding to coffee only, so you can be sure of some company on the return journey.
- A longer ride will be led by Kevin Rourke (019 2641 9205, 075 9600 5829) to:
- Long Itchington, Long Itch Diner (SP 418 644) for coffee after 14-miles, to
- Tysoe, The Peacock (SP 340 442) for lunch after 33-miles, to
- Wellesbourne, Touchdown Café (SP 262 549) for tea after 47-miles and to
- Coventry, Memorial Park after a total of 65-miles.
View the route with Open Street Maps
View the route in BikeHike - includes download facility.
Rugby Sunday 23rd July
Ride meets at Yelvertoft Village Hall (SP 594 758) ready to leave at 1000hrs. The route for the rest of the day will be decided before setting out.
For more details, please contact Avril Eyre (01788 573322) or Bob Hastings (01788 890657).
Coventry Tuesday 25th July
Meeting point: Hunningham, Hill Top Farm Café (SP 276 671) at 1045hrs.
- The ride will leave at approximately 1130hrs for lunch at Bascote Heath, Fox and Hen (SP 397 629).
- It will return towards Coventry with riders leaving the group when convenient.
Rugby Wednesday 26th July
Ride meets at Barby Nurseries (SP 545 692) at 0930hrs.
- Elevenses at Kilworth Springs Golf Club (SP 613 827) and
- Lunch at Kilby, Dog & Gun (SP 620 954).
Please contact Andy (07964 798758) for more details.
Links to other local clubs
- Earlsdon Wheelers meet at The City Arms (SP 320 780) at 0930hrs every
Get full details of the ride here
- Vista is a Club for visually impared and sighted cyclists based in Earlsdon. They are always pleased to hear from sighted people who will volunteer to pilot one of their tandems with a blind stoker.