CTC Coventry & CTC Rugby rides for the week beginning Sunday 24th September 2017
view in browser
Coventry Sunday 24th September
Rides meet at the Memorial Park by the Park & Ride facility (SP 324 774) at 0915hrs.
View the weather forecast
- An easy paced ride will be led by Dave Hearn (024 7667 0048, 079 4089 7216) to Lavender Hall Fishery, Berkswell (SP 243 778) and back to Memorial Park.
- Anyone fancying a slightly faster morning ride is very welcome to join the longer ride and return home after the coffee break. There are usually a few people riding to coffee only, so you can be sure of some company on the return journey.
- A longer ride will be led by Kevin Rourke (019 2641 9205, 075 9600 5829) to:
- Black Hill, Stratford-upon-Avon Garden Centre (SP 236 593) for coffee after 17-miles, to
- Ilmington, Red Lion (SP 212 435) for lunch at 34-miles, to
- Hatton Locks (SP 240 668) for tea at 52-miles and return to
- Coventry, Memorial Park after a total of 71-miles.
View the route with Open Street Maps
View the route in BikeHike - includes download facility.
Rugby Sunday 24th September
Ride meets at Sawbridge (SP 504 660) ready to leave at 1000hrs. The route for the rest of the day is Brandon Marsh - Hunningham Hill - Napton Stores - Ryton Pools.
For more details, please contact Avril Eyre (01788 573322) or Bob Hastings (01788 890657).
Coventry Tuesday 26th September
Meeting point: Warwick, The Tuckery (SP 281 649) at 1045hrs.
Rugby Wednesday 27th September
- The ride will leave at 0930hrs from Birdingbury War Memorial (SP 432 682) for
- Coffee at Fenny Compton, The Wharf (SP 431 533) and
- Lunch at EdgeHill, The Castle (SP 374 474).
Please contact Ed Baughan (01788 567682) for more details.
Links to other local clubs
- Earlsdon Wheelers meet at The City Arms (SP 320 780) at 0930hrs every
Get full details of the ride here
- Vista is a Club for visually impared and sighted cyclists based in Earlsdon. They are always pleased to hear from sighted people who will volunteer to pilot one of their tandems with a blind stoker.