CTC Coventry & CTC Rugby Rides for the week beginning Sunday 29th May 2016
- Alan Jelley is leading a tour to the Bedfordshire area in September. This will be a tour with a difference as we will be visiting lots of places of interest - The Imperial War Museum at Duxford, The Shuttleworth Collection at Biggleswade, Bletchley
Park Museum, The Canal Museum at Stoke Bruerne and possibly The NT property at Canons Ashby.
Get more details
To book your place on the tour, please e-mail Alan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- BBC 2 TV is making a new documentary series called Life Swap Adventure. They are looking for people who are open to having a potentially life changing global adventure and experience a totally different way of living. Interested?
CTC Coventry Sunday Ride 29th May
View the weather forecast
- An easy paced ride will leave War Memorial Park by the Park & Ride facility (SP 324 774) at 0915hrs, led by Roger Shelbourn (024 7640 2873, 079 2913 8299) to Hoar Park Craft Village (SP 271 924) and back to War Memorial Park.
- A 100-mile ride will be led by George Riches (024 7645 2437, 077 4986 7516), following the route of next week's Triennial Veterans event.
- Coffee will be available at Binley Woods Village Hall from 0745hrs with the ride leaving at 0800hrs sharp, going to
- Warmington, The Herb Centre (SP 411 471) for coffee at 32-miles,
- Todenham, The Farriers Arms (SP 244 363) for lunch at 55-miles,
- Wellesbourne, Touchdown Café (SP 262 549) for tea at 74-miles and return to
- Binley Woods Village Hall after a total of 101-miles.
View the route with Open Street Maps
View the route in BikeHike
CTC Rugby Sunday Ride 29th May
Ride meets at Clifton Church (SP 531 764) at 0930.
- Coffee at Cosby, Granny Smith's (SP 548 946) where the route for the rest of the ride will be decided.
Please contact Avril Eyre (01788 573322), or Bob Hastings (01788 890657) for more details.
CTC Coventry Tuesday Ride 31st May
Ride meets at Stretton-under-Fosse, Malt Kiln Farm (SP 455 814) at 1045hrs.
- The ride will leave at approximately 1130hrs going to Ullesthorpe, Palmers Garden Centre (SP 518 869) for lunch and
- Return towards Coventry with riders leaving the group for home when convenient.
CTC Rugby Wednesday Ride 1st June
Ride meets at Birdingbury War Memorial (SP 432 682) at 0930, coffee at Kenilworth and lunch at Norton Lindsey.
Please contact Graham & Sandra Bevan (01788 814597) for more details.
Earlsdon Wheelers meet at The City Arms (SP 320 780) at 0930hrs Get full details of the ride here
If you no longer wish to receive this message, please reply to this e-mail with "unsubscribe" in the subject.